Did you know that 98% of world population follow the default mode and only 2% customize thier lifestyles and the way of doing things they love to do. Which one of them are you? Ask yourself and soon get you thinking. Insurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer Donate Degree Hosting Claim Conference Call Trading Software Recovery Transfer Gas/Electrici Classes Rehab Treatment Cord Blood
Creating Harmonious Advantageous Noticeable Geunuine Environment". * Change *
Please give your 2min and read this:-
HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE?
1. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
3. Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6. Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.
A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
9. Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!!
10. A cardiologist says If everyone who gets this mail kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we’ll save at least one life.
11. Please..contribute by let others to visit this website (http://tuitar.com)and read and learn which can save a person’s life….
12. If this message comes around you ……more than once…..please don’t get irritated……You need to be happy that you have many friends who care about you & being reminded of how to tackle….Heart attacks….AGAIN… From: DR.N Siva (Senior Cardiologist) You might save lives
Fix your mindset for success
Ok I have lost my job because I was one of those 98% of world populations who was following the default mode.
I can guess what you are thinking, Default mode?
I was brought up traditional way like everyone of us. Go to school, college and university etc. Get a degree and so on.
Then what happens? We become commodity in the job markets. We sell ourselves for a living.
Having gone through years of educations and knowledge we gained is just wasted on a job you may not love to do but you do not have a choice because there are so much competition in the job markets.
What do we do it is the way we have seen. No No No.
You just chose the default mode because you did not try or wanted to do differently. You did not change your thinking, if you don't change your thinking then it is very highly likely you will change your life for better than what you are now.
Let's get back to my story, I have lost my job and very hard to find a job in this environment but I found one and went for an interview. The interviewer was very impressed with my answers to the questions and he recognise I have some talents. He did gave me some hints. I got the job.
When I got back home, I asked myself what did I say or do that changed the situation and got me thinking.
Eventually I found the answers.
The one way I can say, "The world full of opportunities and " Web/ Internet" is the new oil. Unlimited potential to better yourselves by changing your thinking which will help you change your life for better."
addicted to success
I experience peace, happiness, prosperity, and wealth as an integral part of my life.
It is completely safe, easy and natural for me to be prosperous and successful.
Prosperity flows towards me every day and in every way.
Kids of today seem to lose that determination, give up at the first hurdle! (annoys the hell out of me!) They need more confidence and if used correctly it's a fantastic trait.
This article does not need any introduction
as such other than the reality.
I am neither a writer nor a rich person. I am
just an ordinary person and happy to live
with what I have.
There are many worse off than me and
unfortunate ones in this world who do not
have what we love neither have the ability
to move forward for progress in theirs life.
There are many questions in my mind,
which bother me to search for the answer.
The only answer I come across is “Change”.
The world runs on money, and it is all about
money. There is no value, just money!
To be continued....................
Focusing on situation, listening to advices and exploring all the options to solve the
situation for better. How does it work? I ask.The very first question in my mind is to how
did I manage to get to this situation, what was my intention and what did I do and why. The
“when” will give me the answers to my situation? Therefore, the main questions are “What and
why”. Every one of us has some sort of situations to deal with, but debt and money are the
very common with majority of us along with many personal issues in life. They can be dealt
with ease and favourable outcome if we focus and find better way to deal with which are
always in hand but we are deeply thinking of the negative sides of the situations, our mind
or brain fail to detect the other many options available if explored and executed logically
I love cooking. Veg non veg indian eastern western and try others too.